Designer & Front End Developer
- Web Development
- Design Specialization
- Responsive Web Design, User Experience, HTML/CSS prototypes, iOS UX/UI.
- Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Vim, Git
- Freelancing: November 2014 - Current
- Frontend work for Alma - Various tasks/projects including: Building html/css modules and pages for faster development turnaround into production. Creating a working static html/css Prototype of the Districts Portal for sales demos and development translation. Development and periodic updates of getalma.com marketing page utilizing bootstrap and jekyll.
- MicroStrategy: May 2011 - October 2014
- UX Developer - Responsible for the Usher & Alert Apps for iOS, Android and web. In 2-5 person design teams, we crafted unified design and code across various platforms. Front end work included: responsive web applications, responsive marketing sites, brand skin-able mini marketing sites, and scalable email templates.
- Worked closely with engineering team to help streamline the brand skin-able areas of our Android and iOS applications. Process included the creation of internal and external design guides.
- Dextro: October 2010 - April 2011
- Graphic Design Engineer - In charge of design for various web and print projects utilizing Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS5. Web projects consist of standards based html5 and CSS3 programming. Also crated an interactive presentation using Flash CS5 and ActionScript3.
- E-Learning Center: Sept 2008 - May 2010.
- E-Learning Tech - Maintain and update Lab computers. Create splash graphics and color schemes for online courses. Convert, edit and post media content for online classes. Media includes video and audio sources. Was also in charge of creating web pages for NAU.
- Arizona Recycling Coalition: Nov 2007.
- Web site developer - In charge of creating, building and maintaining web site.
- Northern Arizona University: Aug 2007 - May 2010.
- B.F.A. in Visual Communication with an emphasis in computer imaging.
- University of Arizona: Aug 2005 - May 2007.
- Completed 4 semesters of liberal studies courses while deciding on a major.